Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Burger Fuel burger on your birthday - sign up for free to be a VIB
I get a free burger every year on my birthday  Heart
HOW DO I GET LUCKY ON MY BIRTHDAY WITH A FREE BIRTHDAY BURGER?
To get a free birthday burger you have to sign up to our awesome VIB (Very Important Burger Connoisseur) programme  (It's free)

One of the many perks is a free birthday burger BUT we also have other awesome deals for your eyes only because no one gets a better deal than a BurgerFuel VIB! Make sure you sign up sooner rather than later though, we aren't able to give people a birthday burger who sign up on or the day before their birthday -  computer says no 

HOW DO I REDEEM MY BIRTHDAY BURGER?
Head in to your nearest store - that's right, you can redeem your birthday burger at any BurgerFuel NZ Wide! Show your VIB Birthday email along with your photo ID to one of our crew members (don't worry, we won't judge your 5th form haircut or eyebrows) and ta-da!
As a VIB you also regularly get other perks like free fries or free kumara fries with your burger - keep an eye on their email

Heart 
Oh, and I just found out (wasn't there back when I originally signed up) that when you sign up to be a VIB (which is free to do) you also go in the draw to be in to win a years worth of burgers at Burger Fuel  Heart 

...You’ll go in the draw to win a years’ worth of BurgerFuel burgers! That’s a burger a week, for a year!