Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Users, old posts etc
Hi again  Smile

Unfortunately, it ended up too hard to swap over so went with option B and have just set up a new site, unfortunately, that means we have lost all our old posts and old members. If you were a member your login will no longer work - sorry Sad  But, hopefully, you will all join up again  Big Grin
(03-22-2022, 10:12 PM)jo Wrote: Hi again  Smile

Unfortunately, it ended up too hard to swap over so went with option B and have just set up a new site, unfortunately, that means we have lost all our old posts and old members. If you were a member your login will no longer work - sorry Sad  But, hopefully, you will all join up again  Big Grin

Thanks jo, I have managed to register again, pity I can't remember anyone from the old site.. but glad you have set up option B
Thanks Gizzy_babe14 Smile

Glad you have registered again  Big Grin
Hello... thanks for letting us know. A shame we need to start over.  Any chance of getting the original smilies back? I just found out we need to go to 'Preview Post' to see some of them
Yes, is a shame Sad

Possible, but possibly not - I'll check it out this weekend

Ah, yes if going quick reply underneath a post the smilies don't show for you to pick but if you click on the reply button instead first and get that box up can see the smilies from the beginning Wink -  Isn't as fast as going quick reply though