Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win a car section
Thought it might be good to have this in it's own section.  Too messy, or perhaps not enough competitions? 

Reasons:

Nobody wants to miss out on car competitions!
Some car draws are ongoing (eg this one https://www.tsb.co.nz/offer/monthly-car-draw)
People search for "win a car" on search engines so might be good to bring people into the new site
I'd like to think it would encourage businesses to run more contests to win cars (tax deductable??)

Heart While I'm at it I just want to say how much I appreciate this site.  I missed it when it was down.  Thanks Jo + all you guys who take the time to put up new comps!  I don't visit as much as I did when the kids were young, but still enjoy browsing or adding stuff I find occassionally.
(04-18-2022, 12:05 PM)00timebandit00 Wrote: Thought it might be good to have this in it's own section.  Too messy, or perhaps not enough competitions? 

Reasons:

Nobody wants to miss out on car competitions!
Some car draws are ongoing (eg this one https://www.tsb.co.nz/offer/monthly-car-draw)
People search for "win a car" on search engines so might be good to bring people into the new site
I'd like to think it would encourage businesses to run more contests to win cars (tax deductable??)

Heart While I'm at it I just want to say how much I appreciate this site.  I missed it when it was down.  Thanks Jo + all you guys who take the time to put up new comps!  I don't visit as much as I did when the kids were young, but still enjoy browsing or adding stuff I find occassionally.

Hi 00timebandit00 Big Grin - Good idea Big Grin - Not sure how many there are but worth setting it up and seeing - have just set it up Wink 

Thanks for the idea and the reasons  Heart

Thanks, love the appreciation  Heart Totally agree, a big thanks to all who take the time to put up new comps  Heart
ooh, I just had an idea - maybe the win a car section could be win a big prize - so could be for any kind of big prize, like win a trip, win a car, win $1,000 cash, that kind of thing - probably all ones that nobody wants to miss
Great idea! The big prize thread lol.
Prime advertising space too Smile
Heart