Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win free fuel for a year - 5 winners - BP Fuel Me Up Competition closes 26 July
BP Fuel Me Up Competition

6 days left to enter

How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?

There will be up to 105 winners determined in respect of this Promotion.
This will made up of 100 minor winners and 5 major winners.

There will be 1 random draw conducted to choose the winners.

The draw will be held at 12pm (NZST) on 27/07/2023

The first 5 valid entries drawn randomly from all of the entries received during the Promotion Period will each win a major prize.

The next 100 valid entries randomly drawn will each win a minor prize.

There is a limit of 1 minor prize and 1 major prize per person (Prize Limit).

What can I win? There are in total 105 prizes available - this is made up of 100 minor prizes and 5 major prizes.

Each major prize is a BP voucher for 'Free Fuel for a year’ valued at NZ$5,370.14.

The value of the major prize is calculated based on our modelling of fuel transactions in New Zealand showing an average spend of approximately $100 per week, multiplied by 52 weeks to create a year of free fuel. The voucher will be valid until 27th July 2026.

Each minor prize for a 50L of fuel is a ’cost per litre’ discount loaded onto your AA Smartfuel Card that will cover the cost of 50L of fuel of your choice The value of the minor prize is based on 50 litres of fuel considering current fuel pricing and fuel grade segments. The prize must be used before the end of the following month which it was awarded.
Prizes can only be redeemed at BP service stations in New Zealand.

Total prize pool The minor prize pool is approx. NZD$10,327.
The major prize pool is NZD $26,850.70.
The total prize pool is approx. NZD $37,177.70.

Entry instructions
You can enter the Promotion by doing one or more of the following actions during the Promotion Period:

1. Download the BPMe app and register your details to create a new BPMe account (new accounts created during the Promotion Period only, max one BPMe account per person) = 5 entries

2. Verify your email in the “My Details” section of the BPMe app = 20 entries

3. Link your AA Smartfuel card to the BPMe app = 10 entries

4. Set up a Credit\Debit card for payment in the BPMe app (excluding BP Fuelcard) = 20 entries

5. Set your favourite Wild Bean Café site in the BPMe app = 5 entries

6. For every pre-ordered drink purchased from Wild Bean Café that is pre-paid in the BPMe app = 5 entries

7. For every purchase of any type of carwash that is pre-paid in the BPMe app = 5 entries

8. For every fill up with $40 or more of regular fuel that is either pre-paid in the BPMe app or where you scan your My Rewards QR code (found in the BPMe app) in-store at the time of purchase = 5 entries

9. For every fill up with $40 or more of Ultimate fuel that is either pre-paid in the BPMe app or where you scan your My Rewards QR code (found in the BPMe app) in-store at the time of purchase = 15 entries

10. For every $10 or more spent on in-store items where you scan your My Rewards QR code (found in the BPMe app) in-store at the time of purchase = 10 entries

Entry Criteria:

Only New Zealand residents who:
(a) are aged 18 or over;
(b) have, either before or during the Promotion Period, downloaded the latest version of the BPMe app and registered an account in the BPMe app; and
© are an AA Smartfuel member or AA Member and have, either before or during the Promotion Period, linked their AA Smartfuel Card to their account the BPMe app,
(together the “Eligibility Criteria”) are eligible to enter.

Competition closes 26/07/2023.